terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009

Fairytail

Here am I thinking about what will happen to my dream fairytail with you. Yes you. You know exacly who you are, and you know exacly what I mean.
You turned me into your rubber ball making me bounce up and down, hitting the floor onde in a while, but hey, each and every fairytail has it´s magical setbacks and thats what adds the spice to the plot...
The story I have to share with all of you started when I first met my dream girl... Not the first time I´ve seen her, but the first time I had a glance of who she really is. In the beggining she seemed to be a beautiful but yet shallow girl, I even dare to say that you seemed hollow. But no... That would have been just too dammed easy... And I don´t mean this in a bad way, for sure.
Once someone is able to really know this "princess" it is almost imposssible not to end up drowning in herself... In spite of having the looks of a princess, she is so much more than that. This princess has a mind of her own, she has an untamable spirit and a will that can drag mountains around as if they were smal litle marbles in the palm of her hand...
But dear Lord, couldn´t this just be a normal fairytail, in witch the poor and pure boy ends up with his beloved "Cinderella"?! Hell no!! That would be a story that could have come directly from Pixar...
The princess is about to leave the peasant´s heart completely made into a thousand of broken pieces... She is about to leave to a foreign kingdom leaving behind everything she has ever known, friends, family, old habbits... This experience will be great to our princess, she will return a queen.
Now we get to the "piece de resistance" of outr story... What will happen to this such normal and yet magical characters?

Will the peasant chase his princess on a quest worthy of a true knight?
Will the princess like that so called chase?
And finally... Will they live happy ever after?

I shall not give up on you...

1 comentário: