quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

Dear fellow aliens,

After twenty-three years living amongst humans, to investigate and learn everything about them I’ve reached a simple, but terrifying conclusion: they are extremely dangerous to us, mainly because they are a threat to themselves.
They don’t suspect I’m an alien in disguise, because my foster family acts a bit like we do over there. Each and every time my true nature was exposed, has been due to actual utilization of my brain. These guys are used to act accordingly to what they feel, without rationalizing on it, even for a second.
Two of the most awkward concepts I found here were: lies and revenge. I will briefly explain them to you all… Well, the act of lying occurs when a human, or a group of humans, hide or change the truth from other human beings (specially to the ones who they don’t know, but also to relatives and friends). Most of the lie because they feel ashamed of their on thoughts, actions and feelings, others lie just for the kick they get out of it. Each and every single one of them lie, but some are so cynical that say preferring to say “an hurtful truth to a pitiful lie”.
The concept of revenge is still my “favourite”, and by that what I really want to say is that it is the dumbest of them all! The basis of an human revenge lies on a simple idea: “Someone hurts me, so it’s okay for me to hurt that person back”. In this short period of time I have already seen revenge in almost every field of their existence. Can you imagine a guy betraying on his girlfriend simply because she hasn’t done what he asked her to? Can you imagine a political leader taking someone’s job just because that other person doesn’t belong to the same party? Here they tolerate this kind of behaviour, and some of them even applaud it!
To summarize all that I’ve learned about them on a single sentence: “If we want to live here, the invasion has to happen as fast as we possibly can, and we absolutely must send them elsewhere”! It has to happen as soon as possible because they are destroying the planet at an unbelievable rhythm. We must move them elsewhere because they will try to kill and destroy us all as soon as they can.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário